Our goal is to provide the best possible customer service, to achieve an even service to all of our customers we require that all customers sign and agree to the following terms and conditions prior to any work being carried out.
Our policies are clear and this agreement should cover all aspects of the services we offer.
If there are any questions relating to your agreement or something that may not be outlined below, please contact us, we are here to help.
Our contracts are a rolling contract (unless otherwise agreed) and start from the agreed date.
- The hosting facility will remain the property of Online99.
- Domain names are registered as the customer’s intellectual property.
- Our standard Linux Hosting covers 5GB of space and 10GB of bandwidth per month with features CPanel and Webmail.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure current backups of all offsite data such as emails and online content in the unlikely event of data loss.
- We provide Award Winning, High Performance, Dedicated Hosting, any security updates are generally carried out during off peak hours.
- We are not responsible for any website, domain name, email, blog or on-line store unavailability due to reasons beyond our control.
- Any domain name or email address not provided by Online99 is the responsibility of the Customer.
- No artwork, photography or logo design is included unless agreed.
- Free search engine submission and optimization is included, but we cannot guarantee or make claims of performance relating to the website rankings.
- At the time of completion all websites are designed to be compatible with web standards, the default end user screen resolution and the most commonly used browsers, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
- Online99 cannot guarantee websites will be browser compatible in test versions, pre-released or undeveloped browsers.
- Websites and email accounts must be used in accordance to our fair usage policy (available on our website) to ensure a fair service to all customers.
- Customers should not exceed an outbound quota of 500 emails an hour or transfer files exceeding their allotted bandwidth and web space, this will help to avoid addresses being blacklisted and any interruption of service.
- Online99 reserve the right to suspend or refuse service whereby there is a clear breach of our fair usage policy.
- The customer agrees to have necessary rights for any content supplied.
- We reserve the right to change any aspect of website publicity.
- The Customer is responsible for the accuracy, legality & any copyright/trademark disputes that may occur relating to their website or any of the services they offer.
- All work carried out at the request of the Customer will be charged at our hourly developer rate.
- We reserve the right to refuse material for publication, which they feel, is unsuitable or offensive.
- Late or non payment of any fee(s) may result in the loss of service, hosting and/or domain name(s).
- A minimum deposit of 50% or £200 (whichever is greater) will be required before any work or purchases can be carried out on the customer’s behalf.
- When a draft is presented that meets the customer’s requirements, a second payment of 25% will be required to complete development; any remaining funds will be requested upon satisfactory completion of the website/artwork.
- Any credits or refunds will be deducted from the final invoice issued on satisfactory completion of agreed work.
- If we receive no correspondence within 28 days of invoice we reserve the right to apply an administration fee of £50.00 per invoice.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide all the necessary information in a suitable digital format for the production of the website.
- Any alterations made to a website by the customers may not be backed up and so it is the customer’s responsibility to keep backups of their work.
- Website renewals are carried out 1 month prior to expiry to allow time for confirmation and payment processing.
- All customer details are handled with the strictest of confidence under the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and under GDPR Regulations Guidelines.
Last Updated 1st March 2019
Acorn Place, Alfreton Road, Derby, DE214AS
Telephone. 01332 410024