Online99 are proud to announce that as of February 1st we will begin upgrading ALL of our new and existing customers hosting service to our Award Winning, UK Based Cloud Hosting with no extra cost to our customers.
What is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud hosting consists of a cluster of servers networked together as an eCloud which share stored data, so there is no downtime or loss of service when one of the eCloud servers undergoes maintenance. This coupled with our super high speed connection helps to deliver a super fast, seamless hosting service.
Our new eCloud hosting facility is based in Manchester and boast unbeatable support and maintenance so that our customers can rest knowing they are in safe hands with Online99.
Based upon an enterprise cloud hosting platform, eCloud provides a resilient, reliable and cost effective cloud, which can be scaled to the needs of your business.
With eCloud, as your business grows or you require more IT resources, you have the ability to increase – as well as decrease – your IT resources as and when the need arises.
Whether you’re looking to migrate your entire system to the cloud, or integrate virtualisation into your existing solution, eCloud provides a virtual solution for you.
Click on the links below to discover which is the best cloud solution for you, or contact our cloud experts now to discuss your options.
The Benefits of Cloud Hosting:
- Reduce capital expenditure with less hardware, software and upgrade costs
- Dynamic infrastructure that quickly scales on-demand to meet your business needs
- Increased protection against data loss, power failure and viruses
- Sophisticated, managed hosting solutions for increased performance
- Complete business reassurance with our SLA guarantees
- UK based 24/7 support designed to provide enhanced technical assistance
- Reduce your carbon footprint with our 100% carbon neutral hosting.